Your privacy is always important to CUMA. This privacy statement provides relevant information about the personal information that CUMA collects and the ways in which CUMA uses that personal information.
CUMA is the trade name of the CANADA UNIVERSAL MEDIA ASSOCIATION, a non-profit association based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CUMA may collect and use the following types of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the Web site
- Information about your use of this Web site
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Web site services
- Any other information that you send to CUMA, including:
- Job title
- Telephone number
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
CUMA may use your personal information to:
- Manage this Web site.
- Enable your access to and use of the Web site services if any.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CUMA may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Although we cannot identify individuals from this information, once you choose to furnish the site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. Cookies can be disabled on your computer, but this may limit the experience that our Web site is able to offer.
Third-Party cookies may include:
- Anonymous tracking for analytic purposes via Google
- YouTube (embedded content)
- Facebook (embedded content)
- Twitter (embedded content)
SECURING OF YOUR DATA
CUMA will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
INAPPLICABILITY OF PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY LINKED WEBSITES OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES
This Web site may contain links to other sites. However, CUMA is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
This Web site is not intended for use by or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13.